Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have you been to Medicine Hat lately?

I was looking over my Google Analytics and the cities in which visitors to my blog live and noticed two hits from "Medicine Hat." I was unaware there was such a place, so I Googled it and found that Medicine Hat is a city in Alberta, Canada.

Medicine Hat has 60,000 people and is known to locals as "The Hat" and "The Gas City" (because it has lots of natural gas reserves beneath it). Wow- Medicine Hat sounds pretty awesome!

After a trip to weather.com, I found that it is sunny and 10 degrees in Medicine Hat right now! Break out the North Face!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to my Medicine Hatian readers!

Hope all is well in the Gas City, eh!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

iamrobyn said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard it being called "The Gas City" -- but ok.

And PS: In the west, we don't say "eh" - it's kind of a East Coast thing. :) We talk the same as people from Seattle.