Friday, January 30, 2009

I think I need a neti pot...

If you don't know what I'm talking about, a "neti pot" is a pot with a tiny spout that you pour water through in one nostril that comes out the other, as featured on The Ellen Degeneres Show and Oprah. My friend Logan has a neti pot and says that it does indeed work, and since I've been rocking this cold for several days now, I'll pretty much try anything.

Here's a little demo video (Warning, this would be considered by many people as "gross." I mean it's water coming out of someone's nose):To neti pot or not to neti pot?

That IS the question.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Tim Weston said...

I don't know... that looks an awful lot like something I'd expect to see on SNL!

iamrobyn said...

What. the. heck.

That is amazing and horrible all at the same time. You need to try it and do a review!