Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kelly Clarkson's Life Would Suck Without Me! (Or so she says.)

So Kelly Clarkson's new single, after what seems like 40 years of being out of the "scene," has finally been released, or leaked, or dropped, or whatever they're calling it now. "My Life Would Suck Without You" is back to Kelly's old poppy roots and is really good! She's keeps the song pretty much on point by saying "my life would suck without you" several times throughout the chorus. And though it's not very "groundbreaking," I can definitely picture myself embarrassingly driving down the highway belting it out.

CLICK HERE to hear the song!

It's very comforting to see Kelly transition back to the sound that made her album Breakaway so freaking awesome.
According to Amazon.com, her new album, All I Ever Wanted, drops March 17 and I for one cannot wait! It's good to have you back Kelly, now just don't go all My December on us again..

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

ecrunner said...

I have heard the song a couple times, and thought it was really good. Based on the reviews that the single is getting, I have high hopes for the CD release in a couple of months.