Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love Madea.

First I want to quickly apologize for the lack of updates this week which was kindly pointed out to me by my friend Mark. This week was test week at school and I went a little cray-cray.

In any case, back to normalcy.
I want to see "Madea Goes to Jail" and it better happen this weekend.

If you don't know who Madea is you are seriously missing out. We first met her in Tyler Perry's "Diary of a Mad Black Woman," which is an awesome movie in and of itself, but made even more awesomer by the presence of Madea, played by Tyler Perry.

This is where I got the phrase, "Cooking.. cleanTing.." which I use sometimes 4 times a day. Watch the video below for that piece of brilliance.
She pops up again in "Madea's Family Reunion."

And she's also briefly in "Meet the Browns." All of the movies are written by Tyler Perry himself and have a great mixture of comedy with an uplifting message.

I haven't seen "Madea Goes to Jail" yet, but based on the preview and its performance at the box office last weekend (#1 with $41 million) it's sure to be great too.

If you haven't seen them yet, be sure to check out all of the aforementioned films. I highly recommend them!

I'll let you know what I think of "Madea Goes to Jail" next week!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

iamrobyn said...

I was reading this post up until you wrote "cray-cray" and then I just stopped because I couldn't think of anything else but that word. It's perfect. I'm all about abbreviating and now have a new one to add to my collection!

Love it.

Nigrilaforever said...

because of you I become their big fan!! now I love Madea too. SO great!

thesis uk