Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend Update!

It's the weekend! Which means you should go out and play with your friends. Unless you have to work. If that's the case then I have no ideas for you, other than calling-in sick and taking a road trip to some random restaurant you saw on Food Network*.

While you're contemplating what to do with your weekend, here's some fresh YouTube videos to waste your mind grapes on:

1) Lake Puppies/The Great Stick Debacle- My ALL NEW YouTube video featuring the Rucker family dogs, Sandie, Izzie, and (little) Bear.
2) Robin Sparkles "Let's Go to the Mall" music video from How I Met Your Mother
Enjoy! And have a great weekend!

*foreshadowing

PS: I have a great story about a nightmare I had last night involving Ashley Tisdale and a British ghost coming up sometime this weekend.. Check back!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

iamrobyn said...

That is such a great video, I could honestly watch animals play for hours! I always post the silliest videos of my puppy niece on youtube. :)