Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Celebrate Spring Break at Disney!

So I'm here at my friend Jenny's in Orlando spending Spring Break at Walt Disney World!

Here's a few pics from my trip so far.. More to come!

This is the awesome Lynx city bus that I rode from the airport to Downtown Disney for $2!Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
Jenny! Thanks for giving me a roof to sleep under!Captain Hook, Me, and a very midriff-baring Smee.
And finally I just saw this REALLY creepy picture of Zac Efron and V-Hudge imitating Prince Philip and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). Looks more like they're wanting to be in some medieval version of "Twilight." Sorry that's the last thing you see. Anyway, that's all for now from the Disney front!

Happy Spring Break!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

iamrobyn said...

I am so unbelievably jealous... I love Disney World!! I'm going to try and hit up Disneyland around mid-April, but still, it's not the same as WDW.

Sigh.

Enjoy it for me! :)

Kristin said...

It looks like you had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Halasz said...

Disneyland Rulz! :D Awesome.