Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There's a new game in town: Letterblox

You've seen my talk before about some of my favorite addictive online games like Bubble Spinner and Balloono, but now OMGPOP (formerly iminlikewithyou.com) has released a new game, Letterblox, and it is beginning to take over my life.The premise is rather simple: you have 2 minutes to come up with as many 3-6 letter word combinations from the letters given. You accrue points for each word. Sounds easy, but seriously yall: it is HARD! I have actually yet to win a game, yet I still keep playing knowing that I'll get better and it might even help my vocabulary... right?

Anyway, check out Letterblox on OMGPOP.com and friend me there on the username "ajruck" and we can match up against each other. You'll probably win.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

AKMAC said...

I LOVE Letterblox, but I completely fail at it. :D