Friday, March 6, 2009

True Life: I'm addicted to Bubble Spinner

So about a month ago, a professor of mine tweeted about the wondrous online game, Bubble Spinner and how addicting it was. I was intrigued because I've always liked regular old bubble shooter games, but this put an entirely new "spin" on it. ZZZZING!

The bubbles rotate like a wheel when you shoot them, making the game very tricky and at times extremely frustrating. It took all of about .2 seconds for me to become addicted to it, which isn't very surprising since it comes from the Web site, addictinggames.com.

But more than just providing hours of mindless entertainment, Bubble Spinner has also taught me valuable life lessons which prompted my following tweet:And the very wise subsequent response:Just goes to show you, there is a lesson to be learned in everything.

So there you have it. Go play Bubble Spinner and become addicted along with me.

Also check me out on Twitter at twitter.com/adamrucker and twitter.com/cheaptweet, too! It's @jdeeringdavis's site that compiles a whole lot of deals to be found across Twitter and the inter-webs.

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Seriously, that game has taken over my life! It is so addictive. Have you tried any other games on the site? None of them are as good as Bubble Spinner.

And thanks for linking to CheapTweet!

Anonymous said...

My name is Cliff, and I'm addicted to Bubble Spinner. The last time I played Bubble Spinner was about 30 seconds ago and even while I type this, I'm thinking about Bubble Spinner. Is there a Bubble Spinner support group out there that can help?