Friday, March 27, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

I'm sure I'm not the first to show you the trailer for Spike Jonze's upcoming film "Where the Wild Things Are," (based on the beloved children's book of the same name, of which I have absolutely no recollection except for the cover image) as I saw it posted on no less than 7 of my friends' Facebook pages exclaiming "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!"


I admit the trailer does look pretty fantastical, but I can't help but wonder if it's gonna be one of those movies that the preview for it is actually better than the movie itself.

Because let's be honest: scenes with the giant Barney-sized monsters playing with the little boy in the forest are bound to get awkward when they're longer than these 2 second flashes.

Nevertheless, I'll probably see it. Even though it's not out till OCTOBER.

Good grief.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: