Thursday, April 9, 2009

Set your TiVos!

Tonight's a huuuge night for television. My DVR's gonna be working overtime with all that I've got queued for it.

Here's the rundown:

7:00pm-Survivor: Tocantins (CBS)- The tribes finally merge and drama no-doubt ensues!
The Office (NBC)- The first of tonight's two all new episodes, "The Michael Scott Paper Company"

7:30pm-Parks and Recreation (NBC)- Amy Poehler's new sitcom from the makers of The Office based around the local city government of Pawnee, Indiana.

8:00pm-
The Office (NBC)- Another new episode where Michael assembles his company "Dream Team."

8:30pm-30 Rock (NBC)- New episode "Cutbacks."

Getting the shaft tonight are ABC's In the Motherhood and Samantha Who? Since Mr. DVR can only handle two shows at once I have to cut some corners here and there, but ABC.com has a fantastic episode player so I'll just catch up on those at a later date. (They're pretty funny shows if you've never seen them.)

So here's to a great night of television with great standbys Survivor, The Office and 30 Rock and what will hopefully become a new hit: Parks and Recreation. Seriously, Amy Poehler, I'm counting on you. Don't let me down.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: