Friday, April 3, 2009

Survivor: furnished by Martha Stewart?

So we all know how I'm a hardcore SURVIVOR fan, right?

OK well while I was watching last night's episode (4/2/09) of "Survivor: Tocantins," I noticed something briefly shown on screen that made me just for my instant replay button, and no, it wasn't any sort of wardrobe malfunction.

In one scene, the survivors of the Jalapao tribe are shown eating around their campfire while it appears to be raining behind them, but they aren't getting wet. Then the camera angle changes to show JT. Above him there appears to be some sort of tarp or umbrella straight out of the Martha Stewart for K-mart "jungle" collection covering them- definitely not something normal around the camps, or at least definitely not something ever shown on camera.So are they REALLY surviving out there or what? Geez first they get tarps- next thing you know they're sleeping on TempurPedic mattresses!

Any other SURVIVOR fans with me on this one? That's weird, right? I just thought their camps/shelters were only made out of stuff they built. Or did I miss some challenge where they won that covering or something?

Anyway that's all I've got.

Team Taj/Brendan.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: