Sunday, May 31, 2009

Disney - Pixar's UP debuts #1 at the box office

It should come as no surprise that the latest offering from Disney and Pixar, UP, floated to the top of the box office this weekend. The movie brought in about $68.2 million, besting Dreamwork's impressive $58 million March opening for their 3D CGI film, "Monsters vs. Aliens."

UP received incredibly good reviews and currently has a 98% rating on RottenTomatoes.com

If you haven't seen it yet, head to the theater now! You'll love it.

And for even more convincing, check out my video review below.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Nigrilaforever said...

this is a most boring Disny's movie ever!! I waste my time and money going to watch it in a cinema. no!

homework for sale