Thursday, May 14, 2009

Me on Good Day Austin! CheapTweet!

I've been building it up for a week, and now you can finally see my appearance on Good Day Austin!

I'm talking about the Web site CheapTweet.com, which takes deals that people have tweeted about and puts them in one handy search engine for all to enjoy.

I think the story properly illustrates the values of the Web site as well as the extent of my laziness, by featuring quotes such as: "It just takes too much time to like, go through and clip 'em all," when referring to newspaper coupons.

Anyway, I'm only in the first 47 seconds (That's my lucky number! You can even see it in the video!)

Enjoy!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: