Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sundae Sundays!

A regular feature of my YouTube channel and Web site is my "Sundae Sunday" weekly wrapup episode. The name comes from an old job of mine where if you worked on Sundays you got to eat a sundae, therefore it was named "Sundae Sunday." In the context of my videos it doesn't make much sense because I rarely eat ice cream during them. Nevertheless the name stuck and I've been doing it now for 13 weeks. Here are the last three episodes, and you can find the rest of them and all of my other videos on my Web site at www.RuckitUp.com Enjoy!

Sundae Sunday #11: I ate tacos and worked on a film set!
Sundae Sunday #12: Swine Flu Adventureland!
Sundae Sunday #13: Happy Mother's Day!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

darkmuse said...

Not pulling it to her a couple of times it fell, something even read ... No such order was again to go hunting or something to look at it ...

law essay writing service

darkmuse said...

it is very good, especially liked the idea of loyalty (faithfulness). so there is confidence and the full realization of your abilities in all sectors.

dissertation services