Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jonas Brothers World Tour Dallas Wrapup Video- EVERY SONG!

Check out my wrapup of the concert in Dallas, Texas at Cowboys Stadium! There's a clip from every song the Jonas Brothers performed, plus Jordin Sparks singing Battlefield.Set List:
- Paranoid
- That's Just the Way We Roll
- Poison Ivy
- Hold On
- Play My Music
- Fly With Me
- A Little Bit Longer
- Much Better
- Year 3000
- Tonight
- Gotta Find You
- Turn Right
- When You Look Me In the Eyes
- Sweet Caroline
- Live to Party
- World World III
- Battlefield (Jordin Sparks)
- Lovebug
- S.O.S.
- Before the Storm
- Burning Up (Not shown because I was so excited after seeing Miley that I didn't get a chance to video it, but we've all seen it before!)

Enjoy!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: