Thursday, June 4, 2009

Subway for Breakfast? No thanks.

I passed this wonderful ad on a local city bus today for Subway's new breakfast foods and couldn't help but cringe at the thought of eating what appears to be a full omelet shoved inside Subway sandwich bread.

I've never been a huge fan of Subway (Potbelly, whatup!), but Subway for breakfast sounds even worse. They probably have pre-made egg patties to go along with their pre-sliced meat.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll come up with some sort of song as annoying as the "$5 foot long" song, and Subway breakfast will become a national craze.

We'll see how long this one lasts.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

toofargone534 said...

Mmm... dunno about new, the Subway by my house has served breakfast subs as long as I can remember.

It's honestly really good... the Western omelette sub rocks my world.