Monday, June 15, 2009

Were you aware that TheWB.com has a crap load of old TV shows on it?

I stumbled upon TheWB.com today, completely unaware that they have tons of their old shows streaming on their website. I'm talking The OC, Buffy, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, everything.

It's kinda awesome. It looks like for some of the shows they put up one season at a time (The OC, One Tree Hill), and for other shows they are constantly rotating new episodes through on a weekly basis.

In any case, it is an exciting addition to my already-full Web TV-watching experience.
Also at TheWB.com, a couple of my favorite short-lived shows: "Jack & Bobby," about the young life of a future American president and "Veronica Mars," Kristen Bell's modern and cool Nancy Drew-like private investigator series. If you haven't seen them you should definitely check 'em out!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: