Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zack Morris on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon


Last night, Mark-Paul Gosselaar appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon AS his 90s TV sitcom character, "Zack Morris" from Saved By the Bell. Gosselaar, or "Morris," didn't break character once during the nearly 10-minute-long appearance promoting his show "Raising the Bar" on TNT.

The appearance was complete with such Zack trademarks as breaking the 4th wall, freezing the scene, and talking on his brick cell phone.

Mega shout out to Twitter, whose "Zack Morris" trending topic alerted me to the upcoming appearance.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

iamrobyn said...

Biggest burn ever.

I was so excited to watch the video and even starred your post yesterday so I could view it this morning... aaaaand I forgot that friggin' NBC doesn't allow Canadian viewers to watch their videos.

I'll have to find it on youtube later. :(