Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie review

I went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on opening day (not at midnight.. too late for this kind of movie), and I loved it!

It's definitely the funniest of the lot, and much of this can be owed to Lavender Brown, played by Jessie Cave.
I'll definitely be seeing this one again, but I'll probably wait until it's out in IMAX 3D (selected scenes) on July 29th.

Note: obviously MANY parts of the Half-Blood Prince book are left out of the movie. There's simply not enough time. However, I think they chose the best parts to include, and the movie still makes sense.

It's definitely set up for the final two installments of the Deathly Hallows.

Can't wait.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: