Thursday, July 16, 2009

NEW Disney's Princess and the Frog trailer

I got to see this fantastic preview for Disney's upcoming return to 2D animation, "The Princess and the Frog," before screening "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."I always love when Disney brags about all their previous films because really, they have the right to. Every one they feature was an absolute masterpiece. I just hope it remains the same with P&F.

I had a dream last night that I saw P&F and that it was terrible, but that was a dream and really has no basis for how it turned out because I know nothing about this movie other than what I saw in this preview.

If you ask me it looks a bit like "Shrek" since the princess turns into a frog, too. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In any case, I'm holding out hope that it's a return to Disney dominance of classical animation.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: