Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't Be So Mayo

In their latest ad campaign, Miracle Whip is trying to become trendy among the younger, non-Miracle Whip-eating generation by featuring a group of semi-hipster NYC-ers having a rooftop party and apparently downing massive amounts of Miracle Whip.

I guess I didn't realize that by eating real mayonnaise all this time I was perpetuating my loserness by "going unnoticed" and "blending in," which is funny for a commercial about a product that both goes unnoticed AND blends in to be saying...

And just as a sidenote: I used to eat mayonnaise sandwiches. Mayonnaise and bread.

Anyway, I think it all comes down to taste. You either like Miracle Whip or mayonnaise. And since they look exactly the same, it really has nothing to do with your image. I don't really see anyone watching this commercial and saying "Oh, CRAP! I don't want to be ordinary, get me some Miracle Whip, STAT!"

So be like the kids in the Apple Jacks commercial, and just "eat what you like!"

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Nigrilaforever said...

really miracle!! lovely video, so glad that see it. thankx

buy online essay