Saturday, August 29, 2009

Get On Your Snuggie!

This new Snuggie commercial is OUT of control:I mean, maybe it's just me, but I just don't see myself wearing a Snuggie to any sporting events or movie theaters, but I guess I can't rule anything out.

I must admit though that the Snuggie does look pretty darn comfortable, and dare I say I kinda want one??

I want the royal blue, if anyone feels like sending me one....

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com

Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

iamrobyn said...

My favorite favorite favorite part is them dancing in the kitchen with coffee (:17) and at the movies! and doing the wave at a sporting event!

Wow.

The funny thing about the Snuggie is that it's literally just a backwards robe. It's not some crazy brand new invention...

otraprincesa said...

Crazy stuff, sir, crazy stuff. Will you please Twitter if you have a wish list on Amazon so you don't have to give away your address to a stranger on here? Thanks!