Monday, August 3, 2009

Toy Story Mania coming to Nintendo Wii!

I just found out that the INCREDIBLY popular new attraction from Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure is now coming to living rooms across the country via the Nintendo Wii video game console!

I have never been more excited about any video game ever. I'm a huge fan of the ride at DHS and I can't wait to be able to play it at home.If you haven't ridden TSM, it's basically a 3D ride experience where riders pull a string on an on-board gun that shoots 3D darts (and sometimes rings) onto the screen. Riders rack up points in midway style games hosted by your favorite characters from the Toy Story movies.Screen caps via Disney Interactive Studios

It includes 25 different games for up to 4 players, and several bonus levels are also supposed to be playable in 3D (not sure if the game comes with a set of glasses).The game is available for pre-order on Amazon.com and comes out Sept. 15.

PS: I would LOVE to have the opportunity to play the game before it's released to share how amazing it is with my readers/Twitter followers/YouTube viewers... You know, if anyone from Disney or Nintendo happens to be reading... (Hey, it's worth a shot!)

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: