Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kanye West's VMA Taylor Swift Outburst and Beyonce Keeping it Classy VIDEO

Well, Kanye West has, yet again, shown us just how un-classy he can be during tonight's VMA Awards on MTV when he interrupted Taylor Swift's Female Video of the Year acceptance speech to say how much better Beyonce's video was...

Thank goodness Beyonce was able to class it up at the end when she won her award for Video of the Year (Single Ladies) and invited Taylor back up to the stage saying, "I remember being 17-years-old, up for my first MTV award with Destiny's Child, and it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment."Thank you Beyonce for making up for what was probably one of the most terrible moments in Taylor Swift's life.

Seriously, though, how many chances are people gonna give Kanye West before they finally say it's enough?

Personally, I've never bought his music or supported him, and I hope the rest of the world finally realizes that no amount of talent can make up for being a complete [fill in the blank].

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: