Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to School

And so begins another semester of school for one Mr. Adam Rucker.

But this isn't just any semester, it's the FINAL semester of school for me EVER. I'm taking 13 hours, which is the least amount of school I've taken in years so I'm definitely looking forward to that. Among my classes are: Lying & Deception, a class I should be admittedly too good at, a religion class, astronomy observation (I guess we look at stars?), computer-mediated communication, and rhetoric of popular culture, another class I should be admittedly too good at.

So in honor of my almost-graduation, I decided to take a trip back in time for my YouTube series, "Sundae Sunday" this past weekend, where a friend and I go back to our middle school to visit with some of our teachers from 6th and 7th grade. These teachers are the most memorable teachers I've had, and they definitely had a huge impact on my success in middle school and my continued success through high school and college.

Enjoy!


Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: