Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOST 6.14 The Candidate - Live Reaction/Recap Video


This is the video recap for LOST season 6 episode 14, “The Candidate,” which aired May 4, 2010 on ABC. My friend Allison joined me to summarize the night’s events and share our personal reactions to the show as it aired.

WARNING: Video contains spoilers if you have not yet seen this episode!

This episode was absolutely bonkers. There was death all over the place.
Watch the video for the whole rundown and our full, extremely emotional reactions…

SHARE your theories in the comments section and tell me your thoughts at Twitter.com/adamrucker

Thanks for watching, and subscribe for more videos and a new LOST recap every week!

All of my videos can be found at RuckitUp.com

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com

0 comments: