Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LOST Series Finale Recap Video

I've had a blast filming live reaction and recap videos for this final season of LOST.

My friend Allison and I put together a fun pre-finale special where we talk about our favorite episodes of the series, flash into a sideways universe as Jack and Kate, and present our favorite moments of the season in music video form to "Lost in the Moment," by Oh, Hush!
For the series finale, we were invited to Kristin Dos Santos's party at the E! studios in Hollywood, and we had an awesome trip, which we recapped in our finale video.

Thanks for watching with us this season and make sure you're subscribed on YouTube and Twitter for more fun!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com

0 comments: