Sunday, December 18, 2011

Disneyland Christmas 2011


The Holidays is one of my favorite times to visit the Disney Parks. This December I was lucky enough to go to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California and visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure, and I'm taking you along with me!

Enjoy the Disneyland Christmas Fantasy Parade, The Magic, The Memories, and You projection show, it's a small world, and World of Color as they feature special holiday themes. You also get to see Santa and his reindeer!

We also go on classics like Space Mountain, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, the Teacups, Dumbo, and Mickey's Fun Wheel!

Enjoy!

Comment Question: What's your favorite Disneyland moment (from this video or from your own trips!)?


Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker

0 comments: